Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am lame

I know it's been a couple weeks since I've written and also a while since I've posted some up-to-date photos. My excuse: I'm still in school and working. :) School ends May 3rd so after that I promise I will be better. That's why my title says I am lame.

Spring break was lots of fun. Paris and I went to Utah for 2 mission reunions. Yes, 2 reunions, 2 different cities in 1 night. It was fun and I'm glad I was able to meet both mission presidents. One is also a member of the 70 and he was awesome. We also stayed with my grandparents and it was the first time Paris has ever been to their house! He loved it! He loved it so much he shoveled snow off their driveway bright and early Sunday morning . :)

One more thing... We're going to a mystery dinner party on Saturday with siblings and cousins. Today our characters came in the mail and it sounds like so much fun! At first I thought the whole idea was a little corny, but oh no now I'm stoked. I'll have to update pics of us all decked out in the 20's.

1 comment:

  1. yes, you are lame.

    so thats why you were lookin so sexy in that picture huh!?!?

    ReplyDelete