Ok shifting gears...Paris and I are buying a digital piano! I'm buying the Kawai Es6 digital piano; you guys should seriously check out the video on this website. It shows you all of what the piano can do and it's amazing how incredible this sounds!http://www.kawaius.com/main_links/digital/ES6/es6_43009.html There's the link so no one has an excuse not to look it up. I just ask that you don't be jealous after watching this video. Paris just called me and said they have it in the Green Valley store now. I'm mad because this guy said he'd order it for his store but
somehow it ended up in Henderson. Whatever. I'm getting my piano and I'm picking it up tomorrow and that's THAT!Also for tomorrow I have some in-laws moving in. dun Dun DUN!! My sis-in-law, Klarissa, and my mom-in-law, Letty. I know what everyone is thinking because believe me, I've thought of that too. The good thing is that Paris and I have already moved in with the Waldron family and if we can survive them we can survive anyone! (just kidding Trish). But good news is Klarissa is waiting until 3/24 for her house to close and Letty has already made it clear that she's moving out as soon as possible so that works for me! Plus Paris and I are literally gone all day because of school and work, so if anything I hope I can come home to dinner already made and hopefully a cleaner house... maybe we should pay Letty and Klarissa for moving in to help us. haha. Bust seriously, check out that website for my new digital piano!
i dont even care about you or your piano. all i do care about is that i see you asap.
ReplyDeleteFINALLY A POST!! i've missed yooou.
ReplyDeleteand this reminded me that i've been procrastinating cleaning MY house by blog stalking.