Alright, I've been keeping everyone out of the loop! I've been working a lot now recently, but before I came back to reality a few things happened so far this summer...
First, Paris and I went to Boise, ID for one of my BF's wedding. We've been friends since BYU-Hawaii back in '06. We first went to visit my other BYU-H bestie, Amanda, in Logan for a few days then headed up to Boise for the wedding. Lots of fun and yes, Boise and Logan (especially Logan) are beautiful and the summer weather is awesome!!
During school I taught 3 of my cousins piano lessons and they LOVED it! (sarcasm) They're 3 high-energy boys and 30 minutes once a week just about took the life of them. lol. Here's a shot of Rider, the youngest, on one of our better days.....I know they still love me...even if they see me as the not-so-fun piano teacher rather than their cousin!
Did I mention Paris and I give to charity?? Well sort-of... :) We hired a Mexican, who is also a minor, for cheap day labor in our yard. The entire front was completed but he quit while he was half way done with our backyard. He also denied the chance to finish painting our house. I thought we treated him kindly and were fair with our wages. Did I also mention he is my younger brother?
My younger siblings graduated from Palo Verde and I loved standing in the 116 degree weather to snap some shots. Congrats Tweet and Roo!
Swimming is fun. Miranda went a little crazy with my under water camera; here's just one of the many wonderful shots I have of her...
In June, my older sisters had babies: Trisha gave birth to Emmy and Melanie to Kru. They're 10 days apart. I love this pic because it looks like Emmy is telling Kru a good secret.
FINALLY Paris and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! We had an EXCELLENT dinner at Bahama Breeze then saw Ka. It was a good show. Clearly we're so much in love we had to take separate pictures underneather the sign. :)
no update about all the awesome stuff weve done together?! dang lisa. you better get taking some pictures of me! PRONTO. ps...nice shirt. it STILL looks SEXY on you--one whole year later. man, I am a GREAT FRIEND!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Alex..really LOVE the pic of Kru and really, really don't like the pic of the preggo fatty!
ReplyDeleteLISA!
ReplyDeletei love reading your blog! I have one now finally so add me to your list... www.chelseafutrell.blogspot.com
love ya and hope you are doing well! :-)
-Chelsea