In case some of you haven't visited my facebook page recently, I'm officially "prego" and I'm due March 6th! So I'm 12 weeks right now and can't wait to get through this first trimester. I've heard things get better during your second and I'm counting on it!
Actually I have no room to complain; with all those pregnancy stories I've heard I think I have it pretty good. I've yet to throw up (knock on wood) and I'm not high-risk so that's cause to be happy! I do hate eating because nothing sounds/tastes good. I have to eat very small meals about 10 times a day...literally, if not more it seems like! I also work 45 hours a week so I'm on a strict schedule to be in bed by 9pm during the work week. This week I've noticed my stomach is swelling a little bit and I do need some new bras... I can't say I love the whole body-getting-bigger deal; it's more of a nuisance because you have to go out and buy stuff.
On another note: school starts next week and I'm excited because I have a very different schedule and change is what I need with UNLV! I'll be doing my pre-practicum and hopefully will be able to start my internship by November/December. By doing so I can get all my hours in by February, pop this baby out in March and get my diploma in May! Here's hoping things go according to plan (because we all know life ALWAYS goes according to plan!)
Sorry there's no pictures but I'll try to be better with that. Don't worry I'll post some fat pictures of me in a few months. :)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What?? Thats crazy news...congrats to you guys, we are so excited for you!!! I do hope that your pregnancy goes better than mine...ha Nothing seems to be going quite right with me, but it will all be over soon and I will have a cute little baby to show for it! Can't wait to see pictures :)
ReplyDeleteyeah!!! congrats! that is so so exciting!!! :-) you are going to be a great mom! (thats so crazy to say, but so much fun!)
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! Congratulations you two! That is so so exciting. I'm sorry you don't feel good. Hopefully it will end soon! Your gonna be so dang cute prego! Congrats again cuz!
ReplyDelete