I'm 20 weeks along now so 20 more to go. Yes the 2nd trimester is better than the 1st but what comes with the territory is more rapid belly growth. It's very annoying to not fit comfortably in most of my clothes now and I'm not a big shopping fan so this is starting to pose a bit of a dilemma. Oh well.
Friday, October 15, 2010
It's a girl!!!
For those of you who know my older siblings and their trend of having kids, the fact that I'm having a girl should be of no surprise to you. (So far all 3 of my siblings have a girl first, then boy followed by another girl). I knew we weren't going to break that cycle! Well Paris and I have been thinking a lot about names and now that I know the gender I'm taking them seriously. We do have a couple that we both like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment