Monday, March 14, 2011

She's Here!!!!






On March 5th at 3:42 am Maya Milan Bayardo was born. She was 18.75" long and 6 lbs 15 oz. She came one day early and Paris and I are so happy she's finally here. This Thursday she will have some new born pictures taken and I will post those up later. In the mean time, here are some photos we took at the hospital and first day home. She's already 9 days old and when we put her in her car seat today I was shocked to see how big she'd already grown! In the picture you can see her being swallowed and today she definitely fills out more of it.
She is definitely a De La Paz...she totally sleeps like one. She understands that nothing comes between her sleep time. I mean it. No noise, position, or even food can bother her. The doctor told us to wake her every 3 hours to eat. It's not uncommon for Paris and I to try and wake her for a good hour before she even eats. It's nice because during the night mommy can get some good sleep. :) She really never whines...very rarely if she's hungry (again, 95% of the time she eats because we wake her to do so).

4 comments:

  1. yay congrats!! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aghh i promise i will be over there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like your mini me in the first picture especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! Congrats! We are so excited! Can't wait to meet her!!!! She's Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete