Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Maya's 3 months!

Holy cow I cannot believe how old she is. I know, 3 months, big whoop, right? Just looking at her now and compare that to when she was first born it's amazing how much bigger she is. She's also showing her personality more and I love it. Every morning Paris wakes up and sees her in her bassinet (still no crib yet haha) and there she is just playing with her hands, smiling. She definitely doesn't get her morning bliss from her mama. I love staying home wither her; she's my little buddy. Just about anything makes her squeal and smile. She's always so happy, she sleeps 12 hours every night, eats well, what more can I ask for?!



So to catch up a little on what's new: 5 weeks ago my little bro, Alex, got his mission call to San Antonio, TX Spanish speaking! He leaves for the MTC next Wednesday. I'm REALLY excited for him. I can't wait to see how he'll be when he comes home! I know he'll have a fun time and it'll be weird that he'll learn Spanish...even before me. I'm the smart one here. Not fair.


In May I graduated from UNLV in Health Care Administration - BOO-YAAH!!!! I'm so glad I was able to finish. Paris has been very supportive of me finishing school and I feel so accomplished to have done it. It only too me 5 years and 1 baby to do so!




The next day Maya was blessed and words can't express how proud I am. Not to mention the fact that afterwards she pooped on my moms' white pants. They also so happened to be the first time she wore them. Don't worry, it all came out. :)




Finally for Memorial Weekend I met up with some of my sibling, nieces and nephews and we did a hike in Red Rock. Maya did great in her Bjorn...she did have a little melt down but we survived. The weather was awesome and it was fun to do something out of the ordinary.











No comments:

Post a Comment